We have one very happy vendor after this Hampton property sold after just 6 days on the internet and one open for inspection. If you are thinking of selling talk to us today about how our Vendors Advocacy service is the perfect way to select the best agent to sell your property and maximise your sale price.
Melbourne’s preferred buyer advocates and vendor advocates.
We help you buy and sell investments and homes successfully and with ease.
- Buying off the plan? Ten reasons why it’s a terrible idea
- $1.8m, $2.2m or $2.5m? What to do when the property value estimate varies between real estate agents
- Melbourne real estate market review
- Buyers: How to avoid pitfalls in the current property market
- THE BANKING ROYAL COMMISSION: What it means for lenders
- HOW TO SPOT THE COMMON PITFALLS (BUYING)
- Property Market Update
- Selling: How To Prepare For Your House Inspection