We have one very happy vendor after this Hampton property sold after just 6 days on the internet and one open for inspection. If you are thinking of selling talk to us today about how our Vendors Advocacy service is the perfect way to select the best agent to sell your property and maximise your sale price.
Melbourne’s preferred buyer advocates and vendor advocates.
We help you buy and sell investments and homes successfully and with ease.
- Selling your home during restrictions – how to sell during lockdown
- Melbourne property market predictions: is now a good time to buy or sell?
- How will coronavirus hit the property market in Melbourne?
- Making an offer prior to auction
- Melbourne real estate market: spring review, summer predictions
- When You’re The Underbidder At Auction
- Buying off the plan? Ten reasons why it’s a terrible idea
- $1.8m, $2.2m or $2.5m? What to do when the property value estimate varies between real estate agents