Select Property Advocates
When you work with us, you get a dedicated expert consultant and strategic advisor.
Buying or selling a home is not only a huge financial decision, it can be emotionally taxing too. Making the right move to a new chapter in your life is exciting, yet also a little daunting. Having a partner in your corner helps you sell or buy your home with confidence. Feel secure knowing you’re making the best possible decisions about your timing, strategy and buying or selling price.
Tap into our deep market knowledge
Boost your understanding of the Melbourne property market.
Unlock the right property strategy
Set a tactical property plan for the best chance of success.
Feel confident buying and selling your home
Recruit an expert to negotiate with agents on your behalf.
Areas We Support
We look after home buyers, sellers, and investors in the Melbourne metropolitan area, Mornington Peninsula and beyond.
Our values underpin our mission
Meet Carly Susic
Carly is a third generation, highly strategic real estate expert with over 20 years of industry experience, providing supportive, caring guidance to her clients who rely on her for a coolheaded, tactical approach and exemplary negotiation.
For buyers, Carly takes the time to intrinsically understand the budget, lifestyle and property goals of her clients. She’s known to inspect properties relentlessly until she’s found the one that ticks all the boxes. Then she’ll negotiate hard with agents or bid strategically at auction until her clients get the keys in their pockets
When it comes to selling, Carly takes a careful approach, ensuring the sales campaign is set up for success from the onset. This includes preparing the property for presentation to buyers, finding and appointing the right agents, managing the sales campaign and supporting owners through the nail-biting auction. At all stages, Carly uses her extensive insight into the industry to hold agents to account.
Carly’s Melbourne snapshot
- coffee: Almond milk flat white from Merrymen Hampton
- secret Melbourne gem: Bistro Thierry in Toorak
- first property bought for a client: 1970s apartment in Kew as a Melbourne bolthole for a country family
- real estate golden rules:
- buying: never tell an agent your budget
- selling: Always make sure you have your strategy prepared from the start as you get one shot at getting it right
- fun fact: Carly is a third-generation estate agent
‘You provide such an amazing service, you saved me a small fortune and guided me through the masses of property on offer to find that gem, that needle in the haystack.
Peter K Collingwood
‘Carly, your input and fast organisation of many moving parts allowed us a stress-free sale with great results,’
Ruth T and Danny N, Brunswick West
Meet Michelle Lee
Like Carly, Michelle is a former real estate agent, allowing her to offer insights into the perspectives of buyers, vendors and agents. With more than twenty years of experience in the Melbourne real estate industry, Michelle has a deep understanding of the market and finely honed negotiation skills.
As a vendor advocate, Michelle is dedicated to finding the right agent to sell the property and taking a strategic approach to the sales campaign. For buyers, Michelle helps them overcome the feelings of overwhelm and stress involved in the search for an ideal home. If you are nervous about dealing with agents, bidding at auction, or negotiating, Michelle is by your side to offer her expert advice and strategic wisdom to guide your decisions.
Whether buying or selling homes, Michelle is committed to helping you achieve the right outcome, so you can move on to the next stage of life with the right home for your changing needs. With a strong customer service focus, Michelle ensures that your needs come first and foremost.
Michelle’s Melbourne snapshot
- coffee: latte from Fleishers in Malvern
- secret Melbourne gem: Caulfield Park
- first property bought for a client: four bedroom family home in Westgarth
- real estate golden rules:
- buying: buy the one you want when you can, no matter what the market is doing
- selling: go to market with the right price guide in place
- fun fact: my favourite comfort food is pancakes with banana, blueberries and ice cream
‘Michelle, thank you for your personal yet highly professional service, you were on hand anytime I needed you.’
‘Michelle was absolutely fantastic and I was thoroughly pleased with every aspect of my dealings with her.’
Paul Baker, Abbotsford
Meet Ian Susic
Ian is the newest member of the Select Property Advocates team. As Carly’s husband, he’s learned from her expertise over the years, and after decades of supporting the business from the sidelines, he embarked on a career change to make it official.
Ian works across all aspects of the business, his strong drive and passion for sourcing out off market opportunities has seen him develop into the teams specialist in searching and sourcing off market opportunities, he established and heads up the property management department ensuring that our investor clients have turn key service.
Ian brings plenty of corporate experience, with a varied career in senior management, customer service, operations and logistics.
Ian’s Melbourne snapshot:
- coffee: Latte from Brown Cow Hampton
- secret Melbourne gem: Yarra Yarra golf club
- first property bought for a client: villa unit for a downsizer in Bonbeach
- real estate golden rules:
- buying: never declare your hand to the agent
- selling: alway have the property presented in its best light
- fun fact: I have had five 5 hole in ones, but only four count as i was playing solo without any witnesses for one of them.
Get your free in-person consultation
Tap into our expert knowledge of the Melbourne property market with a free 60-minute strategy consultation.
Get free property tips in your inbox
Our VIP subscribers get exclusive monthly insights on the latest Melbourne property market fluctuations.